c/o Studio Associato Romanelli
via Cosseria 5, I-00192 Rome - ITALY
ph. +39 06.321.1746 - fax. +39 06.322.1788
The Lemmermann Foundation's Scholarship Award
|The Lemmermann Foundation offers scholarships
in the classical studies and humanities to master's and doctoral students. Topic of research must be related to Rome and the Roman culture
of any period, from the Pre-Roman period to the present day time.
Applicants must provide evidence for their need to study and carry out research in Rome.
1) be enrolled in a recognized University program;
2) have a basic knowledge of the Italian language.
|Next deadline for sending applications is March 15, 2015.|
|The monthly scholarship amount is established in 750 euro.|
|Applicants must include
the following documents:
1) A description of their area of study;
2) Two recommendation letters containing a brief account of the student's knowledge, interests and capabilities and a description of his/her research: one from the student's advisor/professor and a second one from the head of studies or a faculty member in the student's dissertation committee;
3) A curriculum vitae;
4) A photocopy of the student's passport or a birth certificate.
|APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2014 ARE NOW CLOSED.|
|Applicants who mailed their applications by March 15, 2014 will be notified via email of their results by the end of May 2014.|
- The Foundation is unable to return
any documents sent by the applicants. Please do NOT send any original